Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter Fest

So I am currently taking a WinterFest class at school and starting a blog is my official study break. I've never been good at journaling but I'm frequently online and my life is pretty much an open book anyways so I figured, why not start a blog?

I guess people usually tell about what is going on in their lives on these things.
I just recently got back to Bolivar after spending a few weeks in my hometown for Christmas Break. I worked a lot a good 'ole T.J. Maxx and spent a ton of time with Seth and with family. It's really nice to be able to work whenever I want while at home. "The Maxx" literally lets me work whenever I want including random weekends that I decide to come home.

Over break Seth and I registered for gifts for our wedding which is now just a short 5 months away!!! I have so much to do still but everything will come together in the end.

We also made a 3 person iglooo in the back yard! Esther, Seth, and I enjoyed our creation by making hot chocolate on a small camp stove inside our igloo!!! It was a blast!

Christmas Day was spent with both my family and Seth's. I spent Christmas morning at my grandparent's house with mom, dad, Emmy, grandma, grandpa, Sis, Ben, and their three kids Sam, Claire, and Macy. It was sooo fun to get to hang out with all my little cousins since they have not been here for Christmas for about the past three years.

New Years was awesome!! Seth and I started out at the Allison's hours and enjoyed the company of several friends while eating breakfast for dinner complete with biscuits and gravy, orange juice, and some sort of amazing punch! From there we went to the wonderful home of Atley and Michael Marks and had an amazing time just talking, goofing off, and loving our friends!!! We played a very interesting group game on the Wii and toasted at midnight. It was a special time since 2010 is the year for many "first". This year will graduate with majors in both Accounting and Business Management with the required 150 hours for the CPA exam. I will hopefully pass all 4 parts of the exam within allowed 18 months.
2010 is also going to be the year for my first real job (hopefully as a CPA), a first apartment with all of my own things :D, and 2010 is when I will get a husband!!! Heck yes! Seth and I absolutely cannot wait to finally be able to finally serve Christ and journey together in one geographical location!! Christ deserves more than I could ever ever ever say!! 2009 has been an awesome journey and I know that 2010 is going to be filled with even more passionate pursuit of the creator of the stinking universe!!!!! Man we serve a big God!!! Bring on 2010 and the rest of eternity!!

Thanks for reading and I hope to update when between breaks from Tax homework :D

No comments:

Post a Comment