Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hey Hey.
Lots has happened since my last blog. I finished Tax II with a relative amount of ease. We had lots of homework every night but it was mostly group work and only lasted a week and day (we got done a day early).
During week two of Jan Term my future MOH and best friend, Ashley, came to visit me in Bolivar and helped me with all sorts of wedding crafts and projects. I've started working on some of the smaller details of the wedding as we are now just a little over 4 months out. That Saturday Ashley went with me to the wedding of Scott and Adrienne Mark. It was truly one of the most elegant and beautiful weddings I have ever been to. If you are in the Springfield area and need a venue for a wedding and reception check out the Stone Chapel on the campus of Drury University and the Tower Club at the Hammons Tower. Both were gorgeous for a medium sized wedding!

Seth and I have been getting lots of work done and are preparing more and more every day to tie the knot. Mom found us a retro couch and full sized bed complete with a headboard, foot board, rails, box spring, and mattress for free in the paper and we are so stoked to work on these "projects" together and make them our own my sanding them down and repainting them.

Seth is currently on a job hunt and hopes to start working soon so that he and a few friends can move into an apartment in KC until June, when they will move and I will move in after the wedding.

Our wedding bands are done and ready for the big day. We also picked out our invitations and will get started on those as soon as I finally finish the dreaded guest list. I started on it probably 3 months ago and its still no where close to being finished.

Seth has been working on songs for our wedding. He has now officially finished all 3 of the songs that will be featured in our ceremony!!!! I can't wait. He is such an amazing musician.

And last, but certainly certainly not least, Seth and I started marriage counciling with our friends Paul and Jala. It has been wonderful so far and I think we have both learned quite a bit!

Hope to post some before and after pictures soon of our "projects" so you can see how they turn out. Both the bed and couch are pretty old and rough, but I just know with a little TLC they will be perfect for us!

Love you all,
Catrina

No comments:

Post a Comment